On October 30th, Ubisoft will release a game I have been looking forward to for quite some time now: Assassin’s Creed III. With that being said, I think Ubisoft figured now is the best time to release information about the limited edition of Assassin’s Creed III.
The console variant of the limited edition focuses squarely on physical goodies. In it, players will find a 9″ statue of Connor, a special variant of the American flag, a belt buckle, and, wait for it, the game itself! It will retail for $119.99 in North America and Latin America for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
PC owners, on the other hand, will be able to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition. True to its name, you can only buy it through UbiShop and other online outlets. In this edition, you get a vast amount of in-game goodies, which include the following:
- George Washington’s notebook
- Three single-player missions centered around finding Captain Kidd’s treasure
- A boarding ax (for use in the campaign)
- A Scottish flintlock (for use in the campaign)
- Sharpshooter and redcoat characters (for use in multiplayer)
- The Captain of the Aquila and other colonial assassin outfits
- Music from the Assassin’s Creed series
It will retail for $64.99, though make sure to not get this confused with the Ubiworkshop edition of Assassin’s Creed. That’s an entirely different beast.
Source: Game Informer