Brace your wallets! Throw them across the room! Leave your credit cards in your safe! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s…dammit… I just bought like 3 things already. The 2012 Steam Summer Sale is here!
Every sale, around this time, Valve likes to put on a lovely sale that spans quite a few days. Every day new sales are put up and every day you spend more money. It is a vicious circle! What’s worse is that this isn’t Steam’s only yearly sale! You are making my wallet cry, Gaben!
- Total War: Shogun – $7.49
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $29.99
- Legend of Grimrock – $5.99
- Crusader Kings 2 – $9.99
- Portal 2 – $4.99
- Heroes of Might & Magic VI – $24.99
- Terraria – $2.49
- Ridger Racer Unbounded – $24.99
- Indie Bundle 1 – $9.99
* The Indie Bundle 1 contains: Anamoly: Warzone Earth, Cave Story+, Edge, Lone Survivor, The Baconing.
Of course you’ll find your typical company packs for absurd sale prices, like all of the Steam-available PC Star Wars games for $49.99. Also there are plenty more sales to be seen if you just look. Valve is also running a poll on which sale you would like to see next including how much each choice would be on sale for.
So what are you waiting for? Either blow up your wallet for safety or buy someth– ten things already!